Mini course to help you figure out how to take things off your to-do-list, how to prioritise your tasks and activities, and how to make sure you look back on your life without regret or wondering where the heck the time went.
I don’t think I’ve met one mother that hasn’t said to me that she didn’t have enough time, myself included.
Let’s face it, motherhood is damn hard and there’s lots of potential for overwhelm with all the things we’re trying to do and be, manage, remember, and keep on top. Never mind finding that all so important space for ourselves to just ‘be’.
This is why I collated some of the main things I’ve found useful, since the birth of my twins, to help me manage my personal and biz time and feel like I’m moving forward rather than exhausting myself on a hamster wheel.
The Conscious Mother’s Creating Time Bundle is a mini course that’s going to help you figure out and guide you through how to:
- take things off your to-do-list,
- prioritise your tasks and activities,
- set up your ideal week where there’s always time for you,
- understand the power of your words and thoughts, and
- figure what truly matters to you most and put the ‘shoulds’ aside.
The mini course is presented in a handy ebook with links to 4 video trainings and 2 meditations, as well as various activities to help you put things into practice.
- Video 1 – 25 mins
- Video 2 – 20 min
- 30-60 mins for 2 meditations and the first guided activity
- Video 3 – 18 mins
- 40-60 mins for the second guided activity
- Video 4 – 13 mins
- 30-40 mins for the third guided activity
- 15-30 mins for the fourth guided activity